#NationalSalespersonDay: Meet Our Sales Team!
News / March 2, 2018
At Tradecraft Outfitters, we are all about re-energizing the traditional approach to coffee and tea service within the hospitality industry. And, our Sales Team is a crucial part to expanding our brand and working with a variety of exciting clients on custom programs focusing on coffee, tea, training, education, cafe equipment, and more. In honor of #NationalSalespersonDay, we are excited to introduce each of these rockstars to you!
Mark Shankman – Director of Business Development
- Hometown: Cleveland, OH
- Current Location: Cleveland, OH
- Favorite Drink: Iced Americano, 365 days a year
- Last Book You Read: “Psychology of Sales” by Dennis M. Postema
- Favorite Quote: “It’s up to you to make yourself interesting”. A fellow student said this in an improv class I took in Chicago and since then I have tried to keep my life interesting and for it to be a story worth telling.
- Favorite Place: Chicago. Over the course of my 4 years living in Chicago, I found myself living near some of my oldest and closest friends from around the country, making new lifelong friends and of course, I discovered Tradecraft Outfitters. I also got married in Chicago which makes this city extra special.
“I’m so grateful to have found a career that allows me to share my passion for coffee with people every day. I’m so inspired by the work that I do that it is my goal to one day own a cafe of my own.”
Anne Djerai – Regional Sales Director
- Hometown: Newburgh, Indiana
- Current Location: Rogers Park, Chicago
- Favorite Drink: Oat Milk Latte
- Last Book You Read: “The Actor’s Life: A Survival Guide” by Jenna Fischer
- Favorite Quote: “All the while I was going about in pity for myself, a great wind was carrying me across the sky”
- Favorite Place: Hands down – my jacuzzi.
“When people ask me what I want to do when I grow up…I say, I’m doing it! In addition to my work with Tradecraft Outfitters, I’m passionate about being a great Mom to my three year old son, Anees, and community involvement.” Oh, and in case you were wondering, Anne can play the tuba AND name all 50 states in alphabetical order.
Jim Carbone – Co-Founder
- Hometown: Chicago, IL
- Current Location: Northwest Illinois Suburbs
- Favorite Drink: COFFEE! Something bold but smoothe.
- Last Book You Read: “Good to Great” by Jim Collins
- Favorite Place: Wisconsin or Hawaii
“If I had to title my autobiography, it would be “How To Get A Master’s Degree from the School of Hard Knocks! I’m all about my work at Tradecraft Outfitters – and when I’m not immersed in my day-to-day, I’m spending time with the family – my wife of over 27 years, Barb, and our two sons – and catching the Blackhawks and Cubs.” Did you know? Jim says when he grows up he wants to be a ranger on a golf course! And his hidden talent? “Loading dishes in the dishwasher.”
Tim de la Motte – Director of Sales, Los Angeles
- Hometown: Wyckoff, New Jersey with a stint in Chicago in my mid-twenties
- Current Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Favorite Drink: A well brewed drip coffee
- Last Book You Read: “Trotsky in New York 1917” by Kenneth D. Ackerman
- Favorite Quote: “America: It’s like Britain, only with buttons.” Ringo Starr – what a genius.
- Favorite Place: In the saddle on my bike climbing big hills
“Bikes, food, coffee – my passions, in that order. Before work, you’ll find me riding my bicycle – usually to the top of Griffith Park in LA.” A lover of Flea Market Flip, Tim would love for Oscar Isaac to play him in the movie of his life, except he feels it would end up being someone more like Martin Mull. Oh, and he can juggle.
Danny LoCash – Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Hometown: Las Vegas, NV
- Current Location: Greensboro, NC
- Favorite Drink: Verve Sermon Espresso
- Last Book You Read: “The Magic Puppy”…with my kids Betsy (7) and Ezra (5)
- Favorite Quote: “You only innovate until you create.”
- Favorite Place: Chicago!
“When I’m not rolling up my sleeves at Tradecraft Outfitters, you can find me spending time with my kids. What do I want to be when I grow up? A basketball player.” We’ll let you in on a little secret – Danny’s guilty pleasure TV show is Netflix’s Grace and Frankie.
Dana Capra – Strategic Account Manager
- Hometown: Chicago, IL
- Current Location: Chicago, IL
- Favorite Drink: Nitro Cold Brew with a dash of New Barn Almond Milk
- Last Book You Read: “Lean In” by Sheryl Sandberg
“One of my biggest goals is trying to learn something new everyday. When I’m not working with the Tradecraft Outfitters team, I’m spending some quality time with my 8 year old son, Tino, and my 10 year old daughter, Gianna!” Dana’s guiltiest pleasure? “Anything on Bravo.”